Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lost Faith

My whole life I was brought up to believe in God, this higher power. I went to church on Sundays, even when my parents didn't. I attended Wednesday nights as well. I even became a member of the Gallatin FBC Youth group, so you could say i'm a christian (or was). But you see I was ALWAYS the bad one, and my older sister, Shelby, was the good one. But that was only how people viewed me, they didn't get to know me before they began judging me. They went by my appearance and the way that I acted. I guess I wasn't serious enough. I even did everything I was supposed to do. I listened, I attended everything. I even gave up my free time to participate in lock-ins and Camp. But yet I was still "bad". Lately I find myself slipping away, badly. I can't take this judgement, and the more I listen to the lessons, the more things don't seem real. Like how can one man be SO powerful? I just don't understand. I've been testing my faith, and I just don't think I believe anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment